Pink Saturday

Hello everyone,
       Another week has gone by so quickly and it is time for Pink Saturday again.So, I hope you are not tired of seeing my roses etc. because I have a few more to share with you today.

A touch of frost adds some sparkle to the roses.


This is a second flowering for these pretty pink lupins.

My pretty chintz teacup with a pink dahlia from the garden.


Well, I know there are lots of pretty pinks for you to see at How Sweet the Sound so I won't keep you but thank you for coming to visit me and have a wonderful weekend!

My good friend Linda at Beautiful Ideas is having her first giveaway so please pop in and check it out.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education