Restoration Hardware Baby & Child...For Grownups!

Today is the final day of my work madness. Sure it will only be a brief relief but I'll take it! For the past two weeks all I've been able to do is work, eat and sleep :) But next week I'm hoping for a return to semi-normalcy.

So the other night, when I just couldn't stare at my work computer anymore...I quickly perused my favorite online stores and blogs, and I was blown away by how cool Restoration Hardware's baby & child accessory line was. None of these scream baby--and can be used in any room in your house!

Check out some of the pieces I'm eyeing below...especially the pendant lighting (all for under $300) and then charcoal/white pillows.








I think I'm going to have one of these embroidered with my last name--this would look amazing on my bed!


I don't know why but I am completely charmed by these school pillows--I especially love the Spectacles!



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education