The Colors of Autumn

Hello everyone,
    Well,since it is now autumn I have a few collages to that I made from photos taken in previous years that I hope you will enjoy.



These are all shots taken on little drives around the Island.


Even though I am always a little reluctant to say goodbye to summer I do love the autumn as well.

.
The above collage is made from photos of homes in Summerside a 45 minute drive from our home.So far our foliage is just starting to show it's autumn colors so all but the second collage are previous autumn photos.

Now,I am off to the 70 mile yard sale so I will see you later!

Please go and visit Hakan for Saturday Show off.

Have a lovely weekend!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education