The Sunroom

Hello everyone,
     The weather has turned more fallish her the last few days and we have had a touch of frost so I started to fluff up the sunroom a little bit as it is a nice place to sit for a bit on a cool but sunny day.
   I decided to put these two smaller wicker chairs in here for the winter this year. They were on the veranda all summer but I made a few changes there too for the fall.


I bought this little dresser at a yard sale earlier in the summer and it fits nicely under the old cabinet on the wall.
It is a good spot for a cup of tea.
Some late summer roses from our garden.

Some china in the cabinet.
I seem to have little stashes of china all over the house!

I love my new hatbox that I bought in Maine.



Well,that is my little sunroom fluffed up a little for those cooler days when it is too chilly to enjoy my tea time outdoors. This is the time of year that I start moving back indoors so I always like to make a few little changes inside to cozy things up a  bit more.

Today I am joining the house in the roses for Show off your cottage Monday.

Enjoy your day!

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education