30th Birthday Pics

Last night's class was a success! My drawings have been "approved" and now I'm beginning to design my 3-D box presentation. I have no idea how this is going to come together, but it's definitely going to be interesting!

In the meantime, here are my birthday pics from last weekend in NYC. So fun!!!














 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education