Calendar turned into wall art

So my design presentation was a success! I went second out of 15 which I think always helps because the presentations only got better and better. I am just trying to crawl through the next two days and then I am literally not leaving my house all weekend and catching up on sleep!

In the meantime, I was browsing Rue Magazine's website and absolutely loved this company they profiled: Rifle Paper Co.

(According to their website) Rifle Paper Co is a boutique stationery brand and design studio. Their products feature creator Anna Bond's whimsical designs which often include hand-painted illustrations and lettering to compose a style that feels both nostalgic and timeless. All of Rifle Paper Co.'s  products are currently printed locally in the U.S. using environmentally friendly papers & printing and then assembled by hand by an in-house production team.

This floral calendar totally spoke to me, and I would love to frame each of these months and hang in my new office :)




Don't you think the elegant vintage nature of these prints would look beautiful against the bold stripes and antique gold accents:

Here's a great example of how designer Kirsten Krason over at 6th Street Design School turned a calendar into a gorgeous art display! I want those frames!


I'm also totally digging Rifle Paper Co.'s Thank you and Just Because cards below...



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education