Guests for Tea

Hello everyone,
    I hope you had a lovely weekend. We had a wet one with more rain to come for the next few days.However,Friday was a beautiful day and I had a couple of lovely ladies for a garden tour and tea.
I used my autumn colored china again.
I baked some pumpkin muffins and some pumpkin orange loaf.
Garden roses.

My daughter made the most delicious pumpkin cream cheese muffins ever. Thanks Jen!!!


My lovely guests enjoying their tea on the porch.

This lovely lady on the left just got married and her Mom came for the wedding.
It was such a beautiful day!

It is Tea Time at Rose Chintz Cottage today so go have a visit if you haven't already.

Thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education