Super Cool Pumpkins

So even though it's only Tuesday, I'm dreaming and planning another relaxing weekend. I thought this would be a perfect weekend to get my flu shot and decorate pumpkins!

I'm not a huge pumpkin carver...so I found some highly decorative and cool pumpkins that don't require  knives and pumpkin guts :)

Check it out...
Loving the nailhead trim from Martha Stewart...I can handle nails and a hammer!


Although you do have to clean the inside, these pumpkins just require a drill  





These pumpkins are super fabulous and for the highly skilled or those with a lot of time on their hands :)








 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education