A good window display

A good home window display will literally make me stop in my tracks and I instantly imagine what it would be like to live in this space! I remember when I was at Boston U and working retail on Newbury Street I would go into the Potterybarn on my break and sit and dream about what my "grown up" house would one day look like.

This weekend a super cute window display at Z Gallerie literally made me stop and take a photo, much to the mall walkers dismay. I love the winter rustic vibe with the charming numbered canisters, pewter plates, iron owl watching over and glass apothecary-like decanter...all set on top of a rustic dining room table with a white birch tree in the background...love!


Here are some other fabulous accessories I am loving from Z Gallerie








 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education