Creamy Whites

Hello Everyone,
      Speaking of creamy whites we received a good dusting of the white stuff last night. I did hear a chance of flurries but I was surprised to see the ground white when I got up this morning. It is a little reminder that winter is coming and it is time to get those outdoor chores done!
  I have been making some little  changes around here, as I seem to do every year at this time, and I thought you might like to see what I was up to.Since our home is going to be on a 'Homes for the Holidays" tour I like to get an early start on my decorating. This year, as in the past our little garden cottage becomes the Christmas Cottage and I am thinking of a creamy white theme.So I have put away the summery dishes and gathered up some of my creamy whites to display in the little corner cupboard that my husband built for me.
   
So I am giving you a sneak preview today.







Winter whites above from last years photos. I have decided against having a separate Christmas blog this year
due to time restrictions. I suddenly realized that I was having a hard enough time to keep one blog going let alone two! However, I look forward to having lots of  Christmasy posts here soon.

Visit Hakan here for Show Off Saturday.

Enjoy your weekend!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education