My Kitchen School Project 2

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I have my next big school project due tomorrow--the kitchen. Of course I have spent many hours dreaming of my all-new all-white kitchen, so this was a no brainer for me. If only it would now come true :)

Here is my inspiration board:

Here are my layout & elevation drawings:




And here are my sources:
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education