New Nov/Dec 2011 LONNY issue is live!

Happy 11.11.11 everyone!

Sorry I've been a little distracted the past couple weeks on my blog...I might be able to explain more next week!

In the meantime, today is one of my favorite days because...the new LONNY issue is here!

Check out some of their super cool images below.





If anyone needs a stocking stuffer idea for me...I am currently coveting this coffee table book!

This sofa looks great...and at only $699 from West Elm...if it's comfortable in person it's an absolute steal! 
Here is a great inspiration photo for Thanksgiving! I need to get my butt in gear and figure out how I'm setting my table this year!

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education