Stylist's 100-year old home renovation

Happy Wednesday...or like I like to call it...Happy Second-to-last-class day!

I have long been obsessed with the following kitchen. In fact not only have I saved it in my inspiration files, but it was one of my jumping off points for my kitchen project in class. I just love the unexpected use of the unlacquered brass hardware, found in vintage shops and on eBay. It really makes this kitchen special.  And can you believe these cabinets are from Ikea!?!? Reinforces my desire to do a completely wonderful kitchen reno using Ikea cabinets and fabulous hardware!

So when I found out more about this gorgeous home, I had to share with you.

This newly renovated jewel is the home of Toronto props and food stylist Sasha Seymour. Check out the spectacular "after" photos, featured in House & Home, of this 100-year old home.
PS--I'm really digging roman shades lately. They aren't nearly as dramatic as floor to ceiling curtains, but they really show off a bold graphic print well without overwhelming the room.

Photos by Michael Graydon


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education