A Sheepish Tea


Hello everyone,
        I hope you can take some time out for a cup of tea-without feeling sheepish! Ha!Ha!


I have some lovely sheep sugar cookies for our tea today.
These teacups belonged to my husband's grandmothers sister many long years ago .I am happy to have several of these dishes on display in our cabinet.

We had a lovely visit with friends the other night and I came home with some beautiful new toile pillows and the beautiful sheep cookies too.



The sheep cookies came on this beautiful red and white toile serving plate-isn't it beautiful!





Relax and enjoy another peek in the Victoria Bliss magazine -it has lots of inspiration.
Darkness has fallen so I will light the candles-I see someone has enjoyed the cookies!
It is a sunny cool day here and we do have a good dusting of snow but I think it is getting mild again before Christmas. Our winters have certainly changed as I don't remember not having lots of snow for Christmas when I was a child or even when our children were small.

Today I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday and A Delightsome Life for Victoria- A
Return to Loveliness party.

Thank you for joining me for tea during this busy time.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education