Our Library at Christmas

Hello everyone,
      Today,I have a few shots of our library. This year we put our tree in here as it is cooler then the baywindow by the woodstove so we thought it would keep better.
I bought this mirror at a local thrift shop last week for $20. It was the perfect fit for our library.





My little helper-our granddaughter, six year old Jessica.


I am enjoying the coziness of all the lights -I just might have to leave our tree up until all the needles fall off.I can't believe how the time is flying by!

I hope you are enjoying the season!

Today I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday and My Romantic Home for Show and Tell.

Thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn/
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education