Winter White

Hello everyone,
     Yesterday our rain turned to snow and I enjoyed getting out with my camera to capture some snow shots as I knew it wasn't going to last . The temperature went up a short time later and the rain took it all away before morning so all that is left are my pics!
   Looks like the milk man delivered my milk-but no those days are gone and after carrying these things around a bit I realize that would be a hard job delivering these around-they are heavy!














Well, that was our snow day-pretty while it lasted but alas gone now.

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malvik for Show off Saturday and How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.Today,I am also joining The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education