Soft and Romantic Tea Time



Hello everyone,
      Hope you all had a lovely weekend once again. We enjoyed some time with our family and some relaxing time at home. It was a bit cold here but oddly enough it is going to rain tomorrow.
  I have some soft and romantic photos of my English Sadler teaset to share today.
These teacups co-ordinate very well with the tea set.

I have been playing at bit with my camera again.

The creamer and sugar bowl are Sadler as well.



I have no homemade treats today so how about some frozen mango yogurt?
I like this dried rose as much as when it was fresh from the store.
Hope you enjoyed a soft and romantic tea today.

I am joining Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage today for her second year tea time Anniversary and the theme today is roses.

Have a wonderful day!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education