A Romantic Afternoon Tea


Hello everyone,
    We have some lovely sunshine here today so it is a lovely day to enjoy a little afternoon respite with a cup of tea and a good book.

I love this teapot that I got a few weeks ago .
I love this vintage dress that looks like hand crochet .It even fits perfectly so some summer afternoon I think I should host a Victorian Tea and ask all the ladies to wear something victorian.
A brown transferware teacup.
Some heart shaped sugar cookies-just a light snack with tea.

A better look at the vintage dress-perfect for a romantic afternoon tea-don't you think!




I love this pitcher with the creamy roses.
Now,I have a good book for you to read. It is written by an amazing Canadian Christian author and I highly recommend it.



I will tiptoe out and leave you with your tea and book in our little reading nook-Enjoy!

I am joining Tea Time at Rose Chintz Cottage this afternoon.

Thank you for stopping in to visit me!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education