New Transferware

Hello everyone,
    I think I mentioned that I found a couple more pieces for my collection of red and white transferware.I was really happy to find this covered bowl as I didn't have one and they are not easy to find here.

It is a beauty don't you think?

This is the markings on the bottom-just in case you wanted to know.

I also found this new Vista platter recently. Sorry for the poor shot of it.
The bottom of the platter plus the cups and saucers.
This is one time I shouldn't have used such a short depth of field!
Some beautiful tulips.

Tomorrow the temperature is going up to 10 Celsuis so I am hoping that will wipe out some snow. Spring is definitely on it's way!!!

Thank you for stopping in to see my new treasures.

Take care,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education