What a difference a few pillows can make...

Happy Monday everyone! What a great weekend! With two weeks to go I was super productive this weekend. I checked things off my list including:
  • Installing car seat
  • Returning curtain rod I ordered online
  • Wrote over 70 thank-you cards (my hand still hurts)
  • Re-posted my couches for sale on Craigslist (anyone interested?)
  • Washed the last of the baby clothes
  • Moved all of my lamps (I have a major obsession) around--see post later this week
  • Bought new pillows for my couch
  • Physical for life insurance
  • Finalized will
  • the list goes on and on...
But what a difference a few pillows can make! Do you remember my post from last week about how I wasn't loving my new couch yet? The graphic pillows were too bold and offered no additional color to the room. I found pillows at ZGallerie that I loved--but I started worrying those would be too graphic as well. So I decided on some soft floral pillows from Potterybarn and I think they look perfect in the space!

They bring in new colors to the room such as red, orange and yellow--and not only does the whole room feel brighter but my couch feels warmer and less blue-toned!

I even think it makes my super dark leather ottoman look softer, which is a huge relief to Ryan since I won't be bugging him to buy a new coffee table anytime soon...even though I found this for sale as a floor model this weekend and wanted it so bad...
Hope everyone has a great week!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education