Little Miss Abby


Hello everyone,
     I had a special little visitor this morning as our granddaughter Abby had some alone time with me. I had another post prepared but I loved how these turned out so I couldn't wait to share them.



Abby loves her tea parties.
Little Miss Abby is five years old this month.

I think this one just might be my favorite!

Or maybe this one?
I sure did enjoy my alone time with you, little Miss Abby!

Well, I have some house cleaning to do today as Friday is our first house & garden tour and I have focused mainly on getting the little cottage and the garden ready up until today.

We are having lovely warm weather and although it is cloudy today it is still a nice spring day.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education