Soft Light


Hello everyone,
      This evening the sun came out and so I grabbed my camera and took a few soft white photos to share with you. The ornamental pear tree is blooming and it just a humming with the sound of bees.I stole a few branches from them to make a bouquet.

I have been getting our little garden cottage cleaned up for the season and since we have a tour tomorrow I wanted to add a nice bouquet.
I liked the soft light streaming in.


A pretty old doll.


After,tomorrow(after our tour) I will have time to take a few pics of the garden etc. to share with you soon. It is supposed to be warm and sunny tomorrow-perfect!

I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

Take care,
Carolyn



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education