Country Days

Hello Everyone,
       I am a country girl and I enjoy going for a drive through the countryside of our little Island(Prince Edward Island) at any time of the year. In June everything is particularly lush and green. We did have a great crop of dandelions this year but the season for them is already pretty much passed.
I grew up on a farm so they still appeal to me and I love to see the baby animals in the spring.

I love this farm home.
The rolling hillside of New Glasglow.
Another nice farm.
Gotta love this country mailbox!
Or how about this unique display?
I used to have a horse when I was a teenager so I am always drawn to them when we go for a country drive.

I love the apple blossoms against the weathered shingles.


And here is a bouquet for you from our country garden.

Enjoy your day!

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education