Utterly Feminine




Happy Weekend!


We are having a wet one so far but that didn't stop me from enjoying a little time with my camera.I started off taking pictures in the garden but then got inspired to move into the cottage for a little feminine time out for tea.





I gathered up some some tea things and a beautiful bouquet of lilacs.The cooler weather we had this week has encouraged them to hang around for awhile longer-thankfully,as I love them so!

 A comfy toile chair,some pretty books,tea cookies and flowers and I am all set to snuggle in for awhile.
This pretty teacup belonged to a special aunt.





The lilacs in this bouquet are primrose(white) and Beauty of Moscow(soft pink with white) and an unknown variety.If I had of known I would be blogging when I planted these lilacs several years ago I might have kept better records!

I love my new shoes -pretty and comfy!


 It is so peaceful her with Pachebel's In the Garden playing quietly .
 Pretty Scotch cookies



Well,I enjoyed my utterly feminine afternoon tea and I hope you did too! Now,that I am all rested I better get back to work as we have a tour on Monday morning.

I am joining Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound today.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education