Pink Peonies & Roses



 Hello everyone,
          I was lamenting that I didn't take as many peony photos as I usually do so I picked the last of my garden peonies for bouquets today.It seems with the hot dry weather they came and went faster this year.
 I love this pitcher too.





 I mixed a few roses into this bouquet.

 The roses are doing well this summer.
 I love these sun-kissed roses.
I am joining How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education