Summer Afternoon Tea




 Hello everyone,
      We had some rain yesterday nd overnight-hope you did too if you were in need of it. Today,however,was another sunny day so I decided to have tea out on the veranda .
My daughter  and I went to a couple of yard sales and I spotted this unique little teapot.Since it was only $5 I couldn't resist.


I made some raisin scones but also some strawberry whole wheat scones

 A few roses in a pretty pitcher add extra enjoyment for an afternoon tea.






 I also found this pretty teacup at the thrift shop last week. I love the lilacs inside it.
I hope you enjoyed sharing some afternoon tea with me today. Tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day so I plan to get up early to take some photos of the garden there is a lot I  want to share with you. The daylilies are beautiful now and the phlox is starting to bloom too..

Thank you for stopping by,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education