Tea & Scones



 Hello everyone,
           It is another beautiful day here so I am whipping up a batch of strawberry scones to go with our tea.
 I just used my regular scone recipe and substituted fresh strawberries for raisins and left out the orange zest. You can find the recipe here
 As many of you know I love red and white transferware and so I am using my Mason Vista teacup today.
 I got this pretty biscuit jar at the thrift shop for pennies.


 This beautiful journal was a gift from a friend.

 You know I have to show a peek of the garden as I enjoy the view with my tea.
Well,now it is time to do a little work in the garden-would you like to join me or linger over tea?

I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time today.


Thank you for stopping in for tea and I hope you enjoy your day.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education